Welcome to the Ghana Tech Hub!
We will be officially launching the space to the public in December 2023! However we have hosted dozens of private initiatives and programs for the Ghana startup and tech community. Stay tuned for announcements!
The Ghana Tech Hub center will provide an open community space for local partners to host workshops, training and skills sessions. Community partners can submit a request to be added to the annual calendar and a public notice will go out to the community to attend. We have over 110,000+ entrepreneurs and tech professionals in our database.
Ghana Tech Hub Center Programming
- Hub Programming The center will also have a robust year round calendar schedule of events and training sessions. Join the Ghana Tech Hub to get access to the following programs
- Live Tech and Business Workshops
- Training Accelerator Programs
- Live community events
- Hub Spotlight Programs
- Ghana Startup Accelerator- a 12 week program supporting entrepreneurs from ideation to scale. To support entrepreneurship, we offer over $250,000 in free credits and perks from Google Cloud,
- AWS, IBM Cloud, Digital Ocean, Sendgrid, and Hubspot.
- Ghana Career Accelerator- a 12 week program with project management and tech training to work for Ghana’s top SME companies and remote companies in USA/Abroad. This training program is a multi week experience that includes sessions on personal branding, startup development, tech ecosystem building, future technologies, career development, technical skills, AI & machine learning, business development skills, future of work, and SDG sustainable development goals implementation.
- Ghana Upskilling Program- a 12 week in person IT Skills training program. This program will provide a 4 Week training series and 8 Week project internship with host company in Ghana or Abroad and a 1 Week Culminating project and presentation. This upskilling and reskilling training program is designed to prepare young leaders for a digital future.
- Ghana Women in Tech Bootcamp – a multi day startup and tech career program to prepare young women ages 18-35 for a career in tech Career Training: To support career mapping and development, we work with Grow with Google,